Sunday, October 21, 2012

Series 2 OMFG Header art

My good friend Jon Karis, (jkaris) asked if I would be up to do the Header Card art for his up coming release of the next wave of OMFG figures, He has a few of his own Exclusive colors (for LRG ) he will be releasing.  I have already contributed and created the header art for his first release of Exclusives, so I thought I might as well make it tradition and keep doing it for him. haha The guy is too nice to say no to. :)

One for the green figures and one for the purple (plum) figures.


and then another piece I contributed for a special upgraded packaging. 

**can't show just yet**
;)

I'm not the biggest fan of this release, but i can't wait to own a few of these guys. You can read up more on the October Toys Forum, and you can read up more on Jon's Exclusives over on the LittleRubberGuys Form .

No comments:

Post a Comment